Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Story Behind My Topic Choice

Art is a very popular thing today. So many people love Art and want to make it their career choice. I love art i feel that people put their heart into what they do. People take time and do it because its something they want to do. Art is feelings and people emotions of how they feel. Sometimes it shows what people go through they everyday life. If i could draw I will definitely show my emotions everyday because I have a lot of them. Sometimes art shows how people be very sad it could be because they lost someone, relationship problems, or family problems. I chose this blog because I know its a lot of people interested in art and I like doing things different from people and do something that you don't hear about like that. Maybe one day ill be interested in doing art of my own kind. I like people who put they heart&soul into what they do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment